DOCTART – Information resource center of the doctoral schools within UNAGE Iași
The online educational portal www.doctart.ro is an informative platform for doctoral students and supervisors from the doctoral schools in UNAGE Iași as well as other doctoral schools in similar fields in Romania. The purpose of the project is to provide a framework for the development of artistic research within the doctoral schools of the “George Enescu” National University of Arts Iași (UNAGE Iași) by establishing an information resource center, by organizing a series of international conferences of the doctoral schools and setting up a space for exhibiting doctoral research projects.
The portal consists of:
- general art-related research topics of UNAGE doctoral schools;
- summaries of PhD theses of UNAGE doctoral schools, and subsequently of relevant theses from similar doctoral schools in the country and abroad;
- news from the activity of doctoral schools of Art in Romania, editorial news from the field of Art, a calendar of artistic events, (academic news agency) etc.;
- information related to relevant artistic research projects in the country and abroad;
- reviews of articles, relevant publications from the country and abroad;
- summaries of the journals of the doctoral schools within UNAGE and other similar doctoral schools.
The DOCTART portal is created within the CNFIS-FDI-2021-0286 project, a project of the “George Enescu” National University of Arts in Iași, entitled “DOCTART – Center for information resources of UNAGE Iași doctoral schools “. The project director is prof. Matei Bejenaru, PhD.
DOCTART is a project of IOSUD within the “George Enescu” National University of Arts in Iasi.
Contact UNAGE Iași
“George Enescu” National University of Arts Iași
Rector’s office: Str. Cuza Vodă no. 29 (Casa Balş), 700040 Iaşi