The conference – organized by peer review system– will be held at the “George Enescu” National University of Arts Iasi on November 3rd-5th, 2022 in both a physical and virtual format and will include a plenary session and three sections (Music, Visual Arts, Theatre and performing arts).
PhD students in Arts, PhD supervising professors and professionals in the artistic field in Romania and abroad are invited to participate. Papers can be submitted in English or Romanian.
The conference papers, verified through the peer review system, will be published in a bilingual volume (Romanian and English) and BDI indexed.
Participants are invited to observe the following schedule:
- October 4th, 2021 – deadline for submitting the abstract (300 words) and a short biography (300 words) in English or Romanian;
- October 18th, 2021 – the result of the abstract’s evaluation will be communicated.
Except for keynote speakers, the authors of the papers must deliver presentations that are no longer than 20 minutes, followed by a 10-minute Q&A session.
Email addresses for corresponence:
- General information: email@example.com
- Music section: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theatre and performing arts section: email@example.com
- Visual Arts section: firstname.lastname@example.org
For publishing papers:
- November 7th, 2022 – deadline for submitting the full text in Romanian for publication
- November 17th, 2022 – communication of the results obtained by peer review